Fifa Be A Pro 360
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fifa Be A Pro 360 Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who will win the Euro Cup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeno1984
Admin
Keeno1984

Who will win the Euro Cup Empty
PostSubject: Who will win the Euro Cup   Who will win the Euro Cup I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:25 pm

I am going to put Odds up on the site with fav down to outsiders, let me know what use think, il start

AC Milan for the Leauge, Arsenal Super Cup

Arsenal to win the Euro Cup final lol! WHAT IM BEING SERIOUS Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.fifabeapro.wikidot.com
Jak Blad

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Euro Cup   Who will win the Euro Cup I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:40 pm

no offence to anyone else but from our 4 games so far, we have a big chance in doing a clean sweep Twisted Evil afro cheers
Back to top Go down
mooresy82

mooresy82

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Euro Cup   Who will win the Euro Cup I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:00 pm

you probably will with kaka upfront playing long balls up to him hes virtualy unstopable
Back to top Go down
Jak Blad

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Euro Cup   Who will win the Euro Cup I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:11 pm

People give us the chance to attack and 9 times out of 10 we will take that chance, and long balls?:S keep the ball on the floor most the time mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Euro Cup   Who will win the Euro Cup I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who will win the Euro Cup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fifa Be A Pro 360 :: Chat :: Super League Chat-
Jump to: