Fifa Be A Pro 360
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fifa Be A Pro 360 Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

may have to quit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bramble

may have to quit Empty
PostSubject: may have to quit   may have to quit I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:19 pm

me and my brother may have to quit, i didnt know that there wasnt any co-op on be a pro

the problem is me and my brother play via co-op and i cant see any option in be a pro of how we can do this

Mad we was really looking foward to this league and working as a team, if anybody has any answers i'd like to hear them

the only way i can see is that we have 2 xboxs but thats not possible Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mooresy82

mooresy82

may have to quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: may have to quit   may have to quit I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:55 pm

don't think there is a way of doin it you probably av to get a new partner online and you and your bruv take turns or something
Back to top Go down
Bramble

may have to quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: may have to quit   may have to quit I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:34 pm

yeah im sorry about this lads, ive tried it again but to no avail - the reason i joined this league was souley to play with my brother so another partner wont do

im gonna have to leave, i cant belive i didnt cheack it worked before i applied - im sorry peeps
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Admin
Keeno1984

may have to quit Empty
PostSubject: Bramble   may have to quit I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:47 pm

no probs m8, didnt think, thought you may have been able to have a guest, anyways cheers for the notice
Back to top Go down
http://www.fifabeapro.wikidot.com
Sponsored content

may have to quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: may have to quit   may have to quit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

may have to quit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fifa Be A Pro 360 :: Job Centre :: Resign-
Jump to: